Big Man In Wheelchair Attacked From Rear!


In 2011, my wife and I created a video demonstrating how to escape from a rear naked choke sitting in a wheelchair.

However, you tube blocked it and I'm going to create another video and many more.

They will probably be no more than 5 minutes so I can upload faster!

If you are wheelchair bound, you will benefit from learning how you could escape a mad attacker or at least buy some time to call 911!

It's very sad but there are cruel/mean people in this world.

A bad example is the guy on facebook live that murdered the elder man.

God bless grandpa soul!

We should always be aware of our surroundings. I constantly coach my wife about her awareness.

  • In parking decks
  • At the movies
  • In the park
  • At work
  • Attending Church
  • Camping
  • Visiting family/friends out of town
  • School parties/dances
  • Jogging in your lovely neighborhood
  • Zumba classes
Ok, I know you get the point. I'm working on some videos and look forward to learn how to defeat the enemy.

Elder Paul Thacker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Our Health | Declining Daily | Disease or Deficient